Bra-Cycle on Campus
Everyday items are regularly taken for granted by people who can afford them. Kean Student Union is partnering up with The Bra Recyclers to get bras to underprivileged women. Drop off new OR used bras in the collection bins and they will get to the right place. Don't worry about damaged items as they will be refurbished. This is a great chance to give to those who need it AND clean out your bra supply.
Who are The Bra Recyclers?
• We are a textile recycling company focused on doing our part to recycle and reuse bras (textiles) that unnecessarily go to landfills
• We buy and sell recycled bras, which are re-distributed through exporters and organizations to developing countries around the world
• We have created and support a network of Bra Recycling Ambassadors who assist us in providing deserving women with used or unused bras as they transition back to self-sufficiency
What Type of Bras Are Needed?
• Bras in good condition; Clasps and straps need to be functional
• All sizes and styles of bras
• Special needs bras, post breast surgery and maternity bras
Note: If bras are new please keep the tags on the bras. Recipients of the bras appreciate knowing the bras they are receiving are new.
Hosted by: Kean Student Union
When: Thursday, May 9 2013, 3:00 PM to Friday, May 10 2013, 8:00 PM
Location: Laundry room bins and University Center